Our Signature Boston Team is committed to providing you with service excellence across all of our venues - no matter how simple or complex your needs might be. From our first meeting, we will begin a partnership that ensures flawless execution for overall event success.
Partner with Boston
Our Signature Boston Sales Team will partner with you in finding solutions to meet your needs - no matter how simple or complex. They are your single point of contact for understanding your event requirements, hotel room blocks, and site visits of the BCEC and/or the Hynes.
Your dedicated Sales Manager will:
- Match your requirements with our convention centers, including all of the amenities and specialized services and value-add amenities that are available for your event.
- Create a custom proposal including layout of space in the convention center, a detailed citywide hotel package, comprehensive transportation plans, and other important destination information.
- Plan and implement an initial site visit so you can see and learn about all that Boston has to offer to help you have a successful event.
- Guide you through the contracting process.
- Support your planning with destination resources for off-site special event venues, public transportation, restaurants, tours, destination management companies, and other services.
Hotels & Hotel Relations
With over 30,000 hotel rooms, Boston has a hotel solution for any event of any size from large, upscale properties to small boutiques, and budget options. The majority of convention hotels are within a 15-minute drive of both the convention centers and Boston Logan International Airport, and many are within walking distance of major city attractions.
We know that securing hotel rooms is essential to the success of your event. Our Hotel Relations Team serves as your personal liaison to Boston’s hotel community. Your Hotel Relations Manager can assist you with:
- Building hotel packages which incorporate your guestroom needs and attendee hotel criteria, factoring in efficient shuttle route solutions.
- Coordinating a productive site visit of Boston that includes the convention center, hotels and other venues to support your event.
- Providing ongoing support to complete your citywide hotel package needs when you are ready.
- Locating last minute additional overflow rooms when your events in Boston break all registration and pace expectations.
Your Hotel Package in 5 Easy Steps
Imagine having an extraordinary resource to help you fine tune every detail of your event. We’ll provide you with a dedicated Event Services Manager who will be by your side every step of the way. As your single point of contact, your Event Services Manager is your dedicated liaison to all of our Services Teams and will orchestrate and execute every aspect of your event from the ground up. From our first meeting, we’ll begin a partnership that ensures the flawless execution for overall event success and together we will imagine, design, and transform your ideas into a remarkable experience.
Your Event Services Manager will:
- Develop a customized Event Workbook with you that will put every detail of your event plan at your fingertips.
- Oversee the logistics for venue-related event services such as internet, electrical, phone, security, and cleaning.
- Conduct operational site visits to maximize and customize your use of our venue.
- Present our unique services to foster increased engagement and revenue for your event, including our Digital Display Opportunities and Transportation Services.
- Schedule a pre-convention meeting with your dedicated Signature Boston team.
- Provide on-site assistance throughout your event.
Our award-winning staff of on-site, network-certified IT professionals is available 24/7 to manage all of your technological needs. Your dedicated IT manager will walk you through all of our technology capabilities and help you to develop and implement a superior technology plan.
For Levy Restaurants, the exclusive food and beverage provider for both the BCEC and the Hynes, it’s all about the food and the thousand details that surround it. Whether you’re hosting an event for 10 or 10,000+, our innovative executive chefs and their teams are always eager to customize something new from our creative menus to surprise and delight your guests.
Trust the locals: We know the best routes around Boston to your event at the BCEC and Hynes and beyond. Go ahead and make big plans, you can trust our Transportation professionals to deliver reliable, efficient service, and hospitality to your guests.
Great experiences start with your peace of mind. Our Public Safety team supports your most ambitious plans by maintaining a safe and secure environment in our facilities and delivering excellent customer service to your clients, exhibitors, and guests.
Our Exhibitor Services Team is an invaluable resource, before and during the event, to assist your exhibitors with transforming their ideas into an unforgettable experience. We can provide the service, technology, and resources that will help make this event the ultimate success.
Boston is committed to providing the best customer service of any convention center in the country. Whether it's our highly visible, 'Red Coats' Guest Services Ambassadors or our electronic attendee surveys, we have a wide array of complimentary offerings to ensure your guests have the best possible experience.
Your GBCVB Destination Services Manager will:
- Provide superior expertise and knowledge of the City of Boston and the surrounding area
- Serve as your primary contact for sourcing and choosing the best value-added services for your event
- Work with you pre-event and on-site to meet your destination requirements, including last minute requests for you, your exhibitors and your attendees
- Access special event permits, if required
Lead Services Program
Your GBCVB Destination Services Manager is your single point of contact for city services, including RFP distribution and assembling competitive rates and preferred services from over 1,200 member companies and facilities.
View the Destination Directory Planner (DPD) for a detailed list of accommodations, meeting and exhibition facilities, attractions, and even a comprehensive list of member services.
Promotional Materials & Publications
Your GBCVB Destination Services Manager has a variety of additional promotional materials available to assist you in the promotion of any upcoming event or meeting, including photos, videos, maps, visitor guides for the City of Boston, and more.
For questions, email destinationservices [at] bostonusa.com.
Meet Our Team
Meet some of the faces who will be assisting you through your event journey with Signature Boston. Your journey will begin with members of our Sales and Hotel Relations & Services Teams, and continue onto your dedicated Event Services Manager who is your gateway to our greater Signature Boston Team.
You can contact our Sales Department by email.
Our experienced Sales Team is dedicated to your success. We’re your single point of contact for RFP submission, hotel room blocks and site visits of the Boston Convention and Exhibition Center and the Hynes Convention Center.
Mary Choueiri Director, National Accounts
Alyssa Cohen Sales Manager
Melody Moore Henriquez, CMP Director, National Accounts
Mary Migre Senior Director, Sales & Industry Relations
Caitlin Nagle Director, National Accounts
Valerie Parlo, HMCC Senior Sales Manager
Jessica Parr National Sales Manager
Robert Redman, CASE Senior Director of Sales
Carolyn Ross Sales Coordinator
Neil Schriever Senior Director, Sales & Industry Relations
Judy Sheng Director, Event & Media Sales
Hotel Relations & Services
We know that securing hotel rooms can be a job unto itself. That’s why we have an exclusive Hotel Relations Team that helps make your job easier. Your dedicated Hotel Relations Team works in tandem with your Sales Manager and serves as your liaison to Boston’s hotel community, helping you to build the ideal room block for your event. As the first of its kind, our innovative Hotel Relations team is your personal concierge to the Boston hotel community. It’s one point of contact, so you save time and money while we work to find the best solutions for your event.
Soozin Park Associate Director, Hotel Relations & Services
Catherine Quy Manager, Hotel Relations & Services
David Taylor Director, Hotel Relations & Services
Your dedicated Event Services Manager will be by your side every step of the way. As your single point of contact, your Event Services Manager is your dedicated liaison to all of our Services Teams and will orchestrate and execute every aspect of your event from the ground up. From our first meeting, we’ll begin a partnership that ensures the flawless execution for overall event success and together we will imagine, design, create, and evaluate your event to transform your ideas into a remarkable experience.
Jennifer Bevilacqua Event Services Manager
Audrey Butler Event Services Manager
Joclynne Bynoe, CEM, CMP Event Services Manager
Alexandra Carver, CMP Senior Event Services Manager
Arthur Fritch, CMP Director of Event Operations (BCEC)
Sarah Furtado Senior Event Services Manager
CMP, CEM Director of Event Operations
Katherine Howard, CMP Senior Event Services Manager
Nikki Howe Event Services Coordinator
Abigayle Lee Event Services Coordinator
Shannon Pasco Event Services Manager
Christopher Raposa Event Services Manager
Stephanie Leonard Event Services Manager
Caroline Mattos Event Services Manager
Our Exhibitor Services Team is an invaluable resource to assist you with transforming your ideas into an unforgettable event for your guests. We are excited to have you exhibit at our state-of-the-art facilities and look forward to working together to help you achieve your most ambitious goals. We are proud to offer the service, technology, and resources that will help you bring your vision to life.
Kristen O'Malley Director of Experience &
Christine O'Neil Exhibitor & Client Services Manager
Want an unparalleled event experience in Boston?
Simply call us at 617-954-2373 or email sales@SignatureBoston.com.