Do’s and Don’ts
The Massachusetts Convention Center Authority (MCCA) is committed to providing an enjoyable experience for all our guests and visitors.
No pets allowed.
No outside alcohol allowed.
No outside food during concession hours.
While visiting The Lawn On D the following general activities are prohibited:
• Violations of state or local law
• Any activity that threatens the safety of our guests, visitors, and/or employees
• The use of tobacco products and electronic cigarettes
• The possession of weapons including but not limited to firearms, knives, and explosives
• Any activity whose nature would tend to disrupt the legitimate business of the property
• Excessive loitering about the property without any useful business for being present
• Disruptive profanity, vulgar, or threatening language
• Running, horseplay, or disorderly conduct of any nature
• Operating unauthorized and/or recreational personal transportation devices or drones
• Pets and other domestic animals are prohibited at all times with the exception of service animals
• Soliciting money or other contributions or donations, or distributing commercial advertising or promotional material of any kind, or offering samples of items, except with the prior written permission of management
For your safety and the safety of others, guests and their possessions may be subject to inspection as a condition of admittance. The MCCA reserves the final decision on items brought into the venue.
Guests who do not act responsibly may be asked to leave. If they fail or refuse to leave the property, they may be arrested and prosecuted for criminal trespass.
To contact MCCA Public Safety dial 617-954-2222.