Moving booth equipment in and out of a convention center can be stressful, but at Signature Boston, our aim is to make the process smooth, with flexible labor rules that provide options for your setup and break down.
Additional services such as professional labor and equipment can be purchased through the general service contractor prior to an event or onsite. Use of fork trucks, pallet jacks, and other mechanized equipment by exhibitors is prohibited.
Employees of an exhibitor firm may:
- Load and unload a personal, company-owned, or rented vehicle so long as it does not exceed 24 feet in length.
- Use hand-operated, non-mechanized equipment, including two-wheeled hand trucks and four-wheeled flat trucks, so long as this equipment is owned by the exhibiting company.
- Pack and unpack company-owned displays and equipment.
- Use hand-operated power tools to set-up and dismantle booths and equipment.
- Plug in their own internet and electrical devices after the connections have been delivered by MCCA personnel.