Companies and community partners will be on-site to promote job opportunities, conduct interviews, hire individuals, and offer complimentary career coaching.
- Date: Wednesday, September 15th
- Time: 2:00pm - 6:00pm
- Address: The Lawn On D Powered by Citizens; 420 D Street, Boston MA
- Company Map: View
This event will be free and open to the public. Participants and companies will need to register online ahead of time.
- Bring multiple copies of your resume
- Bring examples of portfolio/ past work if relevant
- Dress to impress!
- Research prospective employers
- Bay State Community Services
- Beth Israel Hospital-Milton
- Beth Israel Lahey Health
- Black Diamond Networks
- Boston Dental
- Boston Police Department
- CDF Corporation
- dataCon, Inc
- Forward Financing
- Granite Telecommunications
- HP Hood, LLC
- Hub Pen
- InfraNet Solutions, Inc.
- INtePros Consulting
- J.C. Cannistraro
- John Galt Staffing
- M.S. Walker, Inc.
- New York Life
- North American Indian Center of Boston
- P&G Gillette
- Per Scholas Greater Boston
- Presidio, Inc.
- Raytheon Missiles & Defense
- Royal Health Group
- Sira Naturals
- Specialty Commerce Corp.
- St. Francis House
- The Portland Group
- The YMCA of Greater Boston
- United Parcel Service (UPS)
- WeCare 365
- Wicked Staffing Solutions
- Entry level IT: software engineers, cyber security, application developers, and designers, and more.
- Entry level advanced manufacturing: assembly operators, machine operators, mechanics, quality control, and more.
- Entry level sales & marketing: account executives, communications associates, copywriters, digital marketers, social media marketers, sales associates, and more.
- Entry and mid-level finance: accounting, customer service agent, teller, loan servicing specialist/clerk, lending processor/officer, mortgage originator, commercial loan assistant, credit analyst, wealth advisor.
The address of The Lawn On D is 420 D Street, Boston, MA.
The Lawn On D Powered by Citizens is steps away from the MBTA’s Silver Line World Trade Center stop. It’s also a 15-20 minute walk from South Station, which provides local services via bus and subway (Red Line), and Broadway Station. There is also a Blue Bikes station in front of the BCEC on Summer Street and in front of The Lawn On D on D Street.
Complimentary parking is available via our parking lot at 420 D Street. The entrance is at Claflin Street, next to the entrance of The Lawn On D. Visual directions here.
Directions to The Lot On D coming from Summer Street:
- Turn right onto D Street
- Turn left onto Danby Street (immediately after the Element Hotel)
- Entrance to The Lot On D will be on your right
*Please note that Danby Street will not show up in a GPS, and has not yet been added to Google Maps.
Current Parking Rates (subject to change):
Credit Card Only
- 0-30 Minutes: $6
- 30 Minutes - 1 Hour: $12
- 1-2 Hours: $18
- 2-3 Hours: $20
- 3-24 Hours: $25
- Weekday Night (in after 7pm, out before 7am): $15
- Weekend: $25/day