This past spring, the AC Hotel by Marriott Boston Downtown opened in the vibrant Ink Block community of Boston’s historic South End. Located 1.6 miles from the BCEC and 1.5 miles from the Hynes, the AC Hotel is adjacent to Chinatown, Financial, and Theater Districts and has easy access to highways and public transportation.
Hotel amenities of interest:
- Live entertainment, from acoustical Spanish guitar to cover bands!
- AC Kitchen: breakfast with an European influence
- AC Lounge: daytime co-working space and nighttime hub of social connection
- 24-hour state of the art fitness and yoga studio with wet bar and beverages
- AC Library: business services and reading materials
- Complimentary internet, everywhere
- Complimentary in-room bottled water
- 3,610-square-foot meeting/event facilities to host up to 140 people.
Upcoming events of interest:
- July 12: Paint Night
- July 28: Dustball Rally Part (sports car rally)
- August 1: South End Historical Book Reading
- Neighborhood: South End
- Distance to BCEC: 1.6 miles
- Distance to Hynes: 1.5 miles
- Distance to Airport: 3.3 miles
- Closest MBTA Line: Broadway (Red Line)
- Number of floors: 5
- Total number of rooms: 205 rooms
- Number of double rooms: 65 rooms
- Number of ADA rooms: 14 rooms
Check out their fact sheet and website for more information.
The hotel landscape is constantly changing in Boston. Our innovative, first-of-its-kind, Hotel Relations & Services Team is your personal concierge to the Boston hotel community – and they have their finger on the pulse of Boston’s hot hotel market. If you have questions about the hotel landscape in Boston, contact Phyllis Cheng, Director, Hotel Relations & Services. Alternatively, our easy-to-use Hotel Finder can help you to explore Boston hotels and to identify which ones are best suited to meet your event’s housing requirements.